Thursday, January 1, 2015

Year End Finale 2014 and Goals of 2015

 I figured I'd do a year end wrap up and a list of Goals for 2014!

Total Books read in 2014:
53  I reached and exceeded my Goodreads goal of 50! Hurraay

Top Ten  Books of 2014:
In no particular order
-The Winner's Curse By: Marie Rutkoski
-Gate of Thread and Stone By: Lori M Lee
-Stolen Songbird By: Danielle L Jensen
-Death Sworn By Leah Cypess
-Avalon By Mindee Arnett
-Blue Lily, Lily Blue By: Maggie Stiefvater
-This Shattered World By: Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
-The Forever Song By: Julie Kagawa
-Ruin and Rising By: Leigh Bardugo
-Cress By: Marissa Meyer

Writing in 2014:
-I queried  MS (The Bound and the Cursed) before shelving it for now
-Completed and revised another MS(Tunnels of Darkness)!

Now for Goals of 2015!

-Get MS back from Betas, revise and revise again and then Query (I would put 'get an agent and a publishing deal,' but those are out of my control, so not proper goals, but dreams, and hopes :P )
-Write a new book, or re-write The Bound and the Cursed
-Complete Of Space and Stardust with my CP and Co-Author
-Read 50 books
-Do more art things

What I would LIKE to do, if I can, but is not a goal:
-Blog more
-Try out booktubing/vlogging

And that's it! Not too much, but I think it's doable.  It'll be fun to look back and see how I did next year :P



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your goal of 50! I'm so happy to have read most of the books on your top ten list and completely agree with you on them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( ゚ヮ゚) Thank you! I'm so glad you agree too! :)

      Delete