Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New years Goals

It's that time of the years. New Year’s.

Honestly, I haven't written or given myself a new year’s resolution in a long, long time. I think the last one I ever gave myself was to lose weight in high school.

Yeah.

Well anyways. I think it’s about high time I give it another shot. Not with something frivolous, but something that I can actually check off and complete.
A business plan, as Marissa Meyer would say in her blog post.
So, as follows are my personal goals for 2013:
-Edit and Revise my current MS
-Query/ Submit to Agents
- Work on new project Unrestful Prince
- Brainstorm and outline MS #2
-Read- A lot-
It may not seem like much, but it’ll keep me busy. It’s never good to OVER GOAL yourself. Then you’ll feel overwhelmed and try to get too many things done and end up with nothing done.
Baby steps~

1 comment: