Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nanowrimo

It's that time of the year again.
Yup. Nanowrimo. (Click the picture to go to my profile~ )

This year will be the second year attempting to do it.
I believe the last time I tried was 2009? And I finished. And it was horrible. A horrible bunch of fillery crapola that I'm scared to even look at.

WELL! Not this year (hopefully) Because this year I plan to plan. Yes. Plan to plan.
Besides that, I'm reading up all the advice I can by Author's like:
Sarah J Mass  and Susan Dennard , who are posting writing advice during Nano. And Marissa Meyer, who will be sending out pep talks during the month. AAAAAND a few awesome YA author's have made a forum to help out! So you can "Ask a Publish YA Author!"

Now that I know I'm not a pantser, it's time to test my planner adilities and see if I can rock Nanowrimo 2012!

1 comment:

  1. I sooo wanted to do it this year but work got in the way. I am still writing just not for the deadline. Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete